Please note that we have stopped shipping to EU/Europe.
Our current lead-time on handbuilt wheels is approx 8 weeks, and approx 12 weeks for custom bike builds.
OUR PRICE £145.00
||Whether you're training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend's FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
Optional: thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0 tyre.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing:
120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All Saris trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs.
- Trainer skewer included.
Noise level at 20 mph is ca.72-76 decibels.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.